Sorry I have been MIA lately... I have been so busy with Christmas coming, work, and school wrapping up for break! I did this eye look inspired by a Christmas tree, using the Maybelline Eye Studio Color Explosion Luminizing Eye Shadow in Forest Fury. I wanted to experiment with green tones on my blue eyes.
- The pigmentation is alright, but not overly great.
- They have some beautiful colours available in the line.
- I really enjoy this colour palette in particular, green tones are fun to play with.
- There are some chunks of glitter, but it doesn't bother me if applied correctly and fall out is cleaned up.
- I probably would not invest in more of these because I feel I have better quality eye shadows.
- Although, for the price, it is a pretty good palette, considering you get 5 different tones of green.
- If you want to experiment with green eye shadows, this would be a good alternative rather than buying an expensive, high-end palette.
Just thought I'd do a quick, to the point, review on this product and let you know what I think of it.
Hannah from life-sparkles.blogspot.com awarded me with the Versatile Blogger award! Thank you so much Hannah, that means a lot. :) If you do not follow Hannah's beauty blog, go check it out! It is lovely!
So here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and give them a shout out on your blog with a link to their blog.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.3. Send on the award to bloggers whose blogs that you appreciate and then let them know that they have won the award.
7 random facts:
- I have one younger sister, 15 months younger than me.
- My all-time favourite T.V. show is Pretty Little Liars.
- My #1 top played Christmas song in my iTunes is Drummer Boy by Justin Bieber.
- I would love to go to New York someday, as well as England, Italy, France, Greece, and more!
- I do not, I repeat do not, believe that the world is going to end next year.
- I went to see LMFAO in concert last Thursday.
- I love to party rock.
Here are the lovelies I awarded this to:
Thanks again Hannah!