1. The Santa Clause. This is my all-time favourite movie! I love everything about it and know almost every word to the movie! It has been my favourite forever. Not going to lie, I have watched it at least 15 times already this season. Don't judge, haha. (The rest of the movies listed are in no particular order, love them all.)
2. A Charlie Brown Christmas. What can I say. Classic. It also has a great meaning to the whole movie.
3. Christmas with the Kranks. I love this one. It is funny, cozy, and magical. I love Tim Allen.
4. The Christmas Shoes. I cry like a baby when I watch this movie. This is the saddest yet most amazing Christmas movie. I can guarantee you will cry watching this. I highly recommend this one if you haven't seen it.
5. The Santa Clause 2. The sequel to The Santa Clause is amazing. Super funny and magical as well. I actually wasn't a huge fan of the third one, it's just alright, not great. The first and second are my favourites.
6. Barney Waiting for Santa. Again, don't judge just because I'm 17 years old haha, but I have loved this one since I was little. Sometimes you just can't get rid of this good stuff. Yes, it's on VHS, it's vintage. In fact, I'm going to watch it after posting this.
7. Jack Frost. I cried in this one as well. Very emotional and magical movie.
8. The Grinch. Gotta love this one.
9. Elf. So many people love this movie, and I am one of them. Will Ferrell is awesome and so funny. This is a great family movie night.
10. Four Christmases. I love Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon in this one. SUPER funny and festive movie.
11. Barbie in the Nutcracker. Again, I had to throw this one in here because it is one of those movies from my childhood that I still watch and enjoy. As you can probably tell already, I love magical movies and this one is. I mean, who doesn't love those kinds of movies around Christmastime?
12. This Christmas. I just discovered this one last year, it is funny with a great theme to the whole movie. Chris Brown even stars in it before he went bad boy. He is actually a great actor in this movie.
13. Miracle on 34th Street. Last, but certainly not least. This is an AMAZING classic and has been one of my top favourites forever! I love the story line and the setting in New York. It just makes me feel so festive.
That's all! Let me know in the comments what your favourite movies are or if you like any of the ones I have listed.